Good morning,

I would like to ask a question: is it possible to synchronize organizations with groups within JSM?

Let me explain the use case: when creating a new ticket customers can see within certain dropdowns only some values and other customers within the same dropdowns other values. We are making this possible by setting visibility through groups.

So my need is to create some kind of synchronization between organizations and groups so that they have the same data.

Is it possibile?

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hi Daniele

For the Organizations, copy the values of the Organizations field from the source instance to the destination instance. Luckily there is documentation which you can find: here.

For Groups, Exalate provides the ability to synchronize Group Picker custom fields no problem. When syncing group picker field Exalate checks whether the group with a certain name exists on the remote side. If the group does not exist on the receiving side, there are options: Either set a default value, or skip and not sync the field. Here is again a documentation: here 

Thank you.

Kind regards,
      Mathieu Lepoutre

CommentAdd your comment...