looks like we are unable to sync zip files.
we are getting this error in prod. 

Can you please advise?

ERROR      [c.e.r.blob.out.BlobEventProcessorService] Could not transition blob event in status PUBLISH_BLOB_IF_NEEDED for connection Metro Internal and remote issue TDO-4217 due a transport error: Network problem occurred. <a href="https://docs.idalko.com/exalate/x/OwAM#ResolveandRetry" target=_blank rel=noopener noreferrer>Resolve the error and retry</a>..
2022-06-28 10:53:21,571+0300 pool-68-thread-1 WARN      [c.e.t.r.client.v2_4.PublishBlobClient] It was not possible to convert the response body: `Pm_�T�q�<��%a�result_TDO-4217.csv�]�r��r��+jg;b�>���4^��Ժ
                                                                                                                                                                                                                +������+���|��
                    ߥ#앗^8��A�g���aIA����G����J����F����i$���WJ9�7<{'˲cS1/
    |�Ob;�pL;�
    mǷ�`2��81|
                  ����5�P
    ���/Hv2e�q;�Ǣ1�ۮk�]^i츮�OY#��\njG��V�!�L�
    ~�l���14�@�3#;v��p��B�"���▒▒�N�噸z�t����2��R�g�s��3\7��-3���▒�9>�G�O��\�?�����ؘ�����o▒▒{݄�l�B�u8�!����d]��)Lk0am3�����&��r&�[,aR�g��c��2ˆoi��aʼP�
    �q`X��;�zd��{
                     ;";$��w    �۶��4\07�9�Kۅ��b�,����Bqp���    `4�x���D�$�&� �����!��:�Gd�     `5t�+�5����!�3L�¤�
    dSE���\)3g:�߅6_���9u24:�Y��1�F<1�=�ĵ�98�p
    3g���(uB#2<����e��\�0�� �*�f�       ;    f� �b{7'v�Xr����+-9�pܫ�d���>�w��ɬ�1��7m�g�@        #`���<�I�����Q,�B�i�!�W�Ţ��90�Ȝ��
                                                                                                                                     )t�        JDl��Z�d�PN
                                                                                                                                                               b���/���y7�l�    �"�t�C���a�"�gV��Ϥ=BŖ���$p�[L=a���G�i������r  ��_V4Q5+�f      z�?��4b������,@�'8�q?㠑�*�$����l�@<X�@

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hi Bat Sheva Chen ,

Thank you for being a part of Exalate Community, and sharing your concern here.

Could you please confirm if you have tried the Resolve and Retry? If not, may I please request you to run the 'Resolve and Retry' to see if it resolves a problem?

In case the problem persists, I would request you to open a Support ticket with the following details.

Kind Regards,

Ashar

CommentAdd your comment...