I have to synchronize two Jira Service Management.

One is Cloud, and second is Data Center.

I have a problem with mapping one customfield.

On the Cloud (where tickets will be creat) I have a custom field Radio Button with a few values to chose. But on the Data Center I have to map it with custom field insight object type.

I found only article how to do it in case insight custom field → custom field, but I have to know how to do it in the oppisite direction and how map the values of these fields.

Example:

Radio button custom field values:

• finances
  • controlling
  • sales&distribution

Insight custom field values (object:module)

• FI
  • CO
  • MM
  1. Ziad Qadora

Hi,

Is Insight a third party app?  If that is the case then the issue might be due to that Exalate does not do Sync to Custom fields created by a third party app.

Regards,

Ziad

2. Magdalena Kaznowska

Really? So what about this article?

How to sync Insight custom fields - Exalate Documentation - Exalate Documentation (idalko.com)

I found this in documentation, but it's only information how to map customfields (include insight object) but without values mapping.

3. Magdalena Kaznowska

Additionally for some time insight it's not a third party app, but it's a part of Jira.

4. Ariel Aguilar

Hi Magdalena,

The example from the documentation article on "Assets" should help you sync the values. Have you tried to apply the same logic and check if it works for you?

Kind regards,

Ariel

CommentAdd your comment...