Hey,

I'm new here so sorry in case my question is an ignorant one:

I try to sync two Jira Service Desks. I have created an Issue of the type Incident in IS and when I click exalate and select the pre configured connection I expect the issue to automatically appear in the other project DSD but so far it doesn't happen.

This is the configuration:

The filter issues are both set to Issue type Incident.

I get an error as shown below.

Both projects have the same issue type Incident but of course different workflows behind:

Detail Message:

The issue type selected is invalid.Check the documentation for more details.

Error Stack Trace

com.exalate.domain.exception.editor.OverallMappingEditorException: com.exalate.admin.editor.errors.mappings at services.node.JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService$$anonfun$services$node$JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService$$blameOverallMapping$1.apply(JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService.scala:228) at services.node.JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService$$anonfun$services$node$JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService$$blameOverallMapping$1.apply(JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService.scala:228) at scala.Option.map(Option.scala:146) at services.node.JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService.services$node$JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService$$blameOverallMapping(JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService.scala:228) at services.node.JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService$$anonfun$services$node$JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService$$backtrackRuleError$2$$anonfun$apply$12$$anonfun$apply$13$$anonfun$apply$14.apply(JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService.scala:192) at services.node.JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService$$anonfun$services$node$JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService$$backtrackRuleError$2$$anonfun$apply$12$$anonfun$apply$13$$anonfun$apply$14.apply(JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService.scala:192) at scala.Option.orElse(Option.scala:289) at services.node.JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService$$anonfun$services$node$JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService$$backtrackRuleError$2$$anonfun$apply$12$$anonfun$apply$13.apply(JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService.scala:192) at services.node.JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService$$anonfun$services$node$JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService$$backtrackRuleError$2$$anonfun$apply$12$$anonfun$apply$13.apply(JCloudTrackerExceptionCategoryService.scala:184) at scala.util.Success$$anonfun$map$1.apply(Try.scala:236) at scala.util.Try$.apply(Try.scala:191) at scala.util.Success.map(Try.scala:236) at scala.concurrent.Future$$anonfun$map$1.apply(Future.scala:235) at scala.concurrent.Future$$anonfun$map$1.apply(Future.scala:235) at scala.concurrent.impl.CallbackRunnable.run(Promise.scala:32) at akka.dispatch.BatchingExecutor$AbstractBatch.processBatch(BatchingExecutor.scala:55) at akka.dispatch.BatchingExecutor$BlockableBatch$$anonfun$run$1.apply$mcV$sp(BatchingExecutor.scala:91) at akka.dispatch.BatchingExecutor$BlockableBatch$$anonfun$run$1.apply(BatchingExecutor.scala:91) at akka.dispatch.BatchingExecutor$BlockableBatch$$anonfun$run$1.apply(BatchingExecutor.scala:91) at scala.concurrent.BlockContext$.withBlockContext(BlockContext.scala:72) at akka.dispatch.BatchingExecutor$BlockableBatch.run(BatchingExecutor.scala:90) at akka.dispatch.TaskInvocation.run(AbstractDispatcher.scala:39) at akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:415) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1339) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)

--

I haven't found anything in the documentation about this error.

Have I done something wrong? I'm stuck because the issue type exists with the same name and icon in both projects as also the issue type only exists once in our entire Atlassian account. 

Please help!

Greetings 

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hi!

This is due an Atlassian bug, you will find more details and a resultion here: https://docs.idalko.com/exalate/display/ED/The+issue+type+selected+is+invalid

Best regards,

Juan

CommentAdd your comment...