Hi All,

This problem cropped up immediately after exalate salesforce updated to 5.11.

in an incoming script, on a specific connection, we have this piece of code that makes a query using the salesforce rest api to find from the name (which comes from Jira) the d to be able to fill in a lookup field.

code:

if (replica.customKeys."Functional area" != null) {
String FA = replica.customKeys."Functional area"
def resFA = httpClient.get("/services/data/v54.0/query/?q=SELECT+Id+FROM+Functional_Area__c+WHERE+Name=%27${FA}%27")
entity.FunctionalArea__c = resFA.records.Id[0]
}

before the update it worked correctly, but now it has this error:

Illegal character in query at index 125: https://mycomp-uat.sandbox.my.salesforce.com/services/data/v54.0/query/?q=SELECT+Id+FROM+Functional_Area__c+WHERE+Name='Cloud Operations'

I think it's a character enoding management problem, but I don't know what changed with the latest version and I can't get it to work.

What has changed? How can we adapt the code to the new version?

Thanks,
Andrea

1. Stéphane Thillay

Hi,

In similar context (v5.11, querying on Salesforce, submit an Id to get a Name) I get a different error since yesterday:

Bad response when GET to /services/data/v54.0/query/?q=SELECT+Name+FROM+User+WHERE+Id=%270051i000003DfTuAAK%27 - 400 [{"message":"A query string has to be specified","errorCode":"MALFORMED_QUERY"}] 

I opened a ticket.

Regards,
    Stéphane

2. Andrea Mura

Hi Stéphane,

I have the same problem as you if I modify the code pointing to a static query. I also opened a ticket and am waiting for a response, let's update if we find a solution.

Regards,

Andrea

CommentAdd your comment...

2 answers

Hi Stéphane & Andrea,

Thanks for reaching out to support.

I have performed the downgrade to 5.10.2 on your nodesAndrea Mura. The new Salesforce version will include the fix for this issue

Best regards,

Javier Pozuelo

Hi,

Exalate support stepped back my instance to the version 5.10.2. The errors are now gone.

Regards,

Stéphane