Hello, I have a problem with the "linked issue" sync from ADO to Jira.
When we use the ADO feature Add link → New item, ADO sends data of First issue with a list of related work(linked issues) to Jira but the new item is still not synchronized on the Jira side so it will not be linked. Also, ADO sends data of a new item with "issue links" data but links still can't be created since it's the first Sync of this issue to Jira and this issue still has no Key or Id to put them in  API request to create a link.
When I create a new item and link it to another item in ADO, links cannot be synchronized to Jira but if I update this new item or linked item in ADO after the first Sync, links will be created.
Also if I create items in ADO and fast after this use Add link->Existing item Exalate will send data only one time - with "issue links". So items will be synchronized only one time and links will not be added in Jira.
How can automate this second update of issue in ADO?

1. Serhiy Onyshchenko

Hello, Oleksandra Honcharenko
    For Jira Cloud, you can use the store(issue)  function to create the issue, immediately after that line, the issue.id  and issue.key properties (as well as anything else that gets generated by Jira) are available
    Here's a doc on it:

https://docs.idalko.com/exalate/x/EQBkB

Let me know, how it goes,
    Happy Exalating!

CommentAdd your comment...