Hello guys,

currently we're using Exalate on multiple connections. 

We use it for B2B connection with a customer, and use it internally to connect to different projects

at this time we require certain actions to unexalate connections. This works fine by using Jira automation and applying the 'unexalate now' function. 

Untill we come upon an issue that has both internal and external connections. 

Unexalate now would kill both connections. however, we only require the external b2b connection to close, the internal should at that point remain intact. 

is there any way to achieve this?

i'm looking into using scriptrunner to run it as a custom script. 

i believe something similiar discussed here, but my focus is automation of the action

Un-exalating a specific connection

thanks for your time in advance!

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hi ALM Gantner

Please find an example how to unexalate a twin for a single connection

https://stash.idalko.com/snippets/9d5ff1ff461f44c3a92ad463250cb345

Francis

1. ALM Gantner

This works perfectly, thanks!

2. Salma Nairi

Hi

i tried this script , it works well but any information related to unexalated issue key is erased in both sites

for example we use text custom filed to store replica key , after using this script this field was empty 

we used this script under condition , if replica custom field is equal to "Synchro Stopped"

when we update a custom field to this value , a ticket is unexalated but this field is erased in to sides

please can you help me to solve this, i need to keep old information

3. Salma Nairi

Hi

in script i forced issue values and used listener script to keep replica information

4. Francis Martens (Exalate)

The unexalate is removing the meta information, and no changes are applied onto issues.

Can you check the issue history to understand the source of the issue.
        If it is exalate, can you then add logging information to understand at what stage the information is affected?

CommentAdd your comment...