Context: I am doing a unidirectional migration of GitHub issues to Jira.

I am in the process of testing my migration scripts, specifically making sure that all the fields map properly once the issues get imported in Jira.

I am using a test Jira project for the testing that I can delete and recreate at will.

My unexalate is stuck. Nothing has happened in hours, there is no error on either side and there is no network connectivity issue between both sides.

What happens if I delete the "stale" connection and create a new one to re-create the syncs from scratch?

I don't mind deleting all issues in my test Jira project and starting the Exalate process from scratch, but I want to make sure that there won't be side effects on the GitHub side.

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hi Ben Roussel ,

If you delete the connection, all existing synchronized issues will be de-synchronized. As a result, synchronization between Github Issues and Jira IssueKeys will cease, although synchronized data will remain intact on both sides.

I trust this response adequately addresses your inquiry. Please do not hesitate to reach out should you have any additional follow-up questions on this matter.

Thank you,

Ashar

Support Engineer

CommentAdd your comment...