Hi guys.

I have a trigger to synchronize several projects and is working fine with ticket data but not with comments.

So I have a non-exalated ticket. This is what I get:

• I add a comment to the ticket, ticket does not get exalated.
  • I remove the ticket from the comment, ticket gets exalated.

Then the code for sync is as follows, but I think the update is not even triggered when I add the comment, and it is when I remove it.

Outgoing sync:

replica.comments = issue.comments

Incoming sync:

issue.comments = commentHelper.mergeComments(issue, replica)

Could you, please, help? Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

CommentAdd your comment...

2 answers

Hey Unknown User (sergii.kozheletskyi)
      Harold Oconitrillo was too kind to post the question on my behalf. As we need those events I already asked Support to change the env variable. So thanks for that. One additional suggestion on my side. 

Could it be possible that there is a third option, so not commenting events enabled or disabled but that they are synchronized e.g. once a day?.

Thanks again.

Hey, Harold Oconitrillo , since commenting events (as well as work logging events) are one of the most active events that happen in Jira, by default we disable for all the customers Exalate executing triggers on those events (otherwise, the load on Exalate may become very intense).
        Please contact the Exalate support (wink) so that they'd set WEBHOOK_OPTIMIZATION_ENABLED=false environment variable for your Exalate instance.

Regards, Serhiy