Hi people,

I'm having a strange error when trying to sync issues from one Jira cloud instance to another one on our enterprise model. We are using the visual sync mode with some scripts inside. However, a script is failing in my connection but I can't understand which one is failing. Looking at the logs I found this:

com.exalate.domain.exception.editor.ScriptEditorException: com.exalate.admin.editor.errors.mappings.script
	at com.exalate.replication.services.replication.mapping.MappingService$$anonfun$1.applyOrElse(MappingService.scala:296)
	at com.exalate.replication.services.replication.mapping.MappingService$$anonfun$1.applyOrElse(MappingService.scala:278)
	at scala.runtime.AbstractPartialFunction.apply(AbstractPartialFunction.scala:38)
	at scala.util.Failure.recoverWith(Try.scala:236)
	at com.exalate.replication.services.replication.mapping.MappingService.executeInScriptRule(MappingService.scala:278)
	at com.exalate.replication.services.replication.mapping.MappingService.$anonfun$receive$8(MappingService.scala:183)
	at scala.concurrent.Future.$anonfun$flatMap$1(Future.scala:307)
	at scala.concurrent.impl.Promise.$anonfun$transformWith$1(Promise.scala:41)
	at scala.concurrent.impl.CallbackRunnable.run(Promise.scala:64)
	at akka.dispatch.BatchingExecutor$AbstractBatch.processBatch(BatchingExecutor.scala:56)
	at akka.dispatch.BatchingExecutor$BlockableBatch.$anonfun$run$1(BatchingExecutor.scala:93)
	at scala.runtime.java8.JFunction0$mcV$sp.apply(JFunction0$mcV$sp.java:23)
	at scala.concurrent.BlockContext$.withBlockContext(BlockContext.scala:85)
	at akka.dispatch.BatchingExecutor$BlockableBatch.run(BatchingExecutor.scala:93)
	at akka.dispatch.TaskInvocation.run(AbstractDispatcher.scala:48)
	at akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator.scala:48)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:290)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1020)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1656)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1594)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:183)
Caused by: com.exalate.api.exception.script.ScriptException: `com.exalate.basic.domain.hubobject.v1.BasicHubCascadingSelect@0` is not instance of BasicHubOption
	at com.exalate.error.services.ScriptExceptionCategoryService.categorizeProcessorAndIssueTrackerExceptionsIntoScriptExceptions(ScriptExceptionCategoryService.scala:40)
	at com.exalate.processor.ExalateProcessor.executeProcessor(ExalateProcessor.java:57)
	at com.exalate.replication.services.replication.mapping.MappingService.$anonfun$executeInScriptRule$1(MappingService.scala:274)
	at scala.util.Try$.apply(Try.scala:213)
	at com.exalate.replication.services.replication.mapping.MappingService.executeInScriptRule(MappingService.scala:271)
	... 16 more

The line that I believe gives me some details is the following one: com.exalate.basic.domain.hubobject.v1.BasicHubCascadingSelect@0` is not instance of BasicHubOption

However, I don't have cascading fields in my connection, I've already remove them but the error is still the same.

The scripts I'm using follows the following format according to the custom field type:

Select list: local.customFields."custom field name".value = replica.customFields."custom field name".value?.value

Numbers: local.customFields."custom field name" = replica.customFields."custom field name"

I've already checked permissions (workflow and schemes), custom fields names, field options and so more but still can't sort out that error. Anyone with the same that can support me?

Thanks!

1. Serhiy Onyshchenko

Hi, Emiliano Oliver , thanks for posting on community!
    What happens when you navigate to the rules themselves, does it show a red mark next to the script mapping?

CommentAdd your comment...