Hi Team,

Issues are no longer syncing between ADO and JIRA. I have tried troubleshooting the issue, but I cannot figure out why this is happening. No changes have been made to the workflow in Jira, so I am not sure why this just suddenly stopped working. Can you please help me with this? Stack trace is attached.

There are 16 messages that will not go through in our queue. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Besides, we are not mapping to statuses, we are mapping status for each system into a separate field and then updating them manually in each system. The status is not the issue. The issue is tied to the Dev Owner and QA Owner field when they are sent from ADO to JIRA as unassigned (i.e. blank in ADO). I have tried having a default JIRA user assigned as well, but that also fails. It only fails from ADO to JIRA, and only when the field is blank. It works fine all other times.

1. Support

Hi,

Can you please execute a post function to clear the field value? Also, you may review the below documentation.

https://docs.idalko.com/exalate/x/rAjuAg

Feel free to contact us back for further questions.

Kind regards.

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hello , 

A post function will clear this value always, that will not accomplish we are asking for.

CommentAdd your comment...