Some time ago, you had contact with a colleague of mine called Geerten. I’d like to ask for some support, if applicable to setting up Exalate.

Currently, we are using Jira and Geerten mentioned using Exalate (If it is the appropriate program) to monitor our resources from Jira. Another colleague and I, are working on a program that monitors our resources as we want to display these on several TV screens. This to create an overview of our issues, program’s health and status checks.

Is there any chance, or possible guidance that we can set up Exalate and Jira, plus to sync these to our program. Most likely, it has to be set up with coding, I am assuming. We received the Endpoint (Curl Command), however I am not quite sure what to do with this. Any chance you can inform me? Including where I need to paste this command.

I will await your response patiently.

(copy pasted this message for ease of access)

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hi Ruben Louwes ,

Exalate currently offers the synchronisation with these platforms https://docs.idalko.com/exalate/x/_4MrAQ.

Could you please specify the platform or application name that you want to configure synchronisation with?

Kind regards,

Ashar

CommentAdd your comment...