Question raised:

Hello Exalate Team,

I installed the Exalate app yesterday, and I am trying to connect and map out fields to set up a new sync, which is named as whitelinen_to_honeybearcabins. First there is some sync issue because it is not showing all fields in the mapping section and also not all the menu items on some fields. I am attaching some screenshots which will help you understand the situation.

In screenshot 1 I am unable to find the field named "Check In Date" for both whitelinen and honeybearcabins.

I have tried to add this using script, but that is also not working while using the templates provided on your website. In screenshot 2 I have the script which I used to map out the fields.

In Screenshot 3 it shows that there is no no option for "Rusty Spur" In the honeybearcabins field named as "Property Name"

Please let me know if I am missing something or putting the script wrongly. Please check and let me know what the problem is.

1. Harold Oconitrillo

Hi,

Can you let us know which instances do you use?

In screenshot 1 I am unable to find the field named "Check In Date" for both whitelinen and honeybearcabins.

R-/Can you please try the operation from a private browser window or clear cache, browser and Temp files?

I have tried to add this using script, but that is also not working while using the templates provided on your website. In screenshot 2 I have the script which I used to map out the fields.

R/-Can you please specify what type of field is this (dropdown, textfield, checkbox)?

In Screenshot 3 it shows that there is no no option for "Rusty Spur" In the honeybearcabins field named as "Property Name"

R/-Can you please make sure this field is available on both projects, and also what type of field is it?

CommentAdd your comment...