Hello,

I followed the steps mentioned in README.MD file present in https://stash.idalko.com/projects/EXAPUB/repos/transformers/browse and restarted the server after placing those files in shared location of Jira home. We are using on-prem Jira data center.

But it still showing the error as "please review the incoming processor script". I am not sure why it is not working. Please help here.

Regards
Bhakti

CommentAdd your comment...

2 answers

No, you should not normally need to restart server like this. 

Can you please generate and attach the support zip to the support case we are already working on. 

Many thanks

1. Bhakti Prasad Panda

Hello Syed,

I have added the support zip you asked in the ticket i raised. Please check and let me know where am i doing the mistake.

Regards
        Bhakti

Hi Bhakti,

I have run this by our team and some of them have experienced this issue before. A workaround to the issue is to disable and enable the Exalate addon in order to force the cache to be cleared. I am not sure if a Jira restart is a feasible option here, but if it is, that would be recommended as well. 
      Can you please let me know the outcome.

Thanks

Majid

1. Bhakti Prasad Panda

Hello Syed,

No luck in the disabling and enabling the plugin from Jira. Still its showing the same error. Restart was happened after i added those scripts and jar files in mentioned location.

Please confirm if i need to disable the plugin, restart the server and then enable the plugin. If so, then for future issues we can't just restart the server like that to clear cache.

Regards
        Bhakti