For example, our tickets always start in Support. Once moved to a status of Code Change, an Exalate Now post-function on the workflow creates a ticket in our Engineering Project. Once that ticket is done, the original Support ticket moves to Execute Non-Prod Deploy status which triggers an Exalate Now post-function to create a story in our Dev Ops project. 

Is there a way to show both the Dev Ops story and the Engineering Story links on the Support ticket?

1. Destri Weir

Each trigger above is linked to a different connection. I should have included that information. 

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

How would you store the links?
    If in a custom field - you can add all the links in an easy way

1. Destri Weir

Yes, in a custom field. Currently (thanks to your awesome help), I have the initial remote link in a Remote Link field. I tried adding a Dev Ops Remote link to store that link for the trigger from the Dev Ops project, but I get an error saying that script will delete the remote link field (even though it's a different field name). I am using a visual connection with lots of extra script mapping, and the Dev Ops link mapping is on a different connection than the Remote link mapping. 

2. Francis Martens (Exalate)

In a visual connection, you can 'add script' and use that to build the logic to fill in the custom field.

CommentAdd your comment...