I need some support. The exalate note has stopped syncing incidents. We recently updated to v. 5.2.7 – don’t know if that is the cause.

I have two triggers

I create a new incident and save it. Then I assign it to the group specified in my trigger but the incident is not exalated. Only the record in the task_sla table is exalated as it is created when the incident is reassigned.

Only if I create a new incident directly to the assignment group it will be exalated, but that is not how our process works.

I don’t see any other way to set it up so an existing incident will be exlated once the assignment changes and as far as I remember it was not an issue previously

1. Daniel Carvajal

Hi Lars

It seems like the problem might be the first part of the trigger query "Active=true" we need to verify how this table is actually referenced by ServiceNow, could you right click over "Active" and select "show - 'active'" and provide a screenshot of the displayed information?

Kind regards,

Daniel

2. Lars Tange

Hi.

Just for information it is workning again today. When I reassign an existing incident to the specific group it is now exalated. I haven't changed anything.

I can still provide you with what you request but i just need to be sure - where do you want me do right click - in servicenow or in the exalate node?

3. Daniel Carvajal

Hi Lars

Thats quite odd, has anything been changed on the trigger?

I meant on ServiceNow, find any ticket that contains the field "Active" and right click on its name, this will show a little menu where you will be able to see "show - 'active'" option.

Kind regards,

Daniel

4. Lars Tange

No nothing has changed.

The field is not visible on our forms.

It's a boolean field on the task form, so it is inherited to all types of tasks (incident, problem, change ect) in servicenow.

This is a screenshot of the dictionary definition for that field

5. Daniel Carvajal

Hi Lars Tange 

I attempted the same trigger and did find all the issues:

A way to test the trigger is to click on "bulk Exalate" and check how many issues are found by the search query.

I wouldn’t know exactly what caused it but Im glad its working again.

Cheers,

Daniel

CommentAdd your comment...