I'd like for the comments on Dev tickets to be manually synced to the Support ticket since not all Dev chatter is relevant. Is there a way to do this in Script mode? If there is a way to script this, will it manually sync specific comments or will all comments be synced when the sync is initiated. 

CommentAdd your comment...

2 answers

Hi Destri
      Welcome to the community

Exalate is pretty unique that you can select what information you would like to exchange.  If the developer chatter is not relevant - just filter it out in the outgoing sync.

For instance the 'filterLocal' method will only send out the non-restricted comments.
      Alternatively you can configure that only comments made by users in the product management group should be synced ...

I think the case here is that some chatter is relevant and some is not, so I wanted a way to synchronize at the comment level. That's probably asking for the world, though. 

1. Ariel Aguilar

Hi Destri,

Please check the following article on comment visibility and how to implement on script based connections.

https://docs.idalko.com/exalate/x/QQBL

Kind regards,

Ariel

2. Destri Weir

Thank you! This will require set up on our end, but it's helpful to know.