Hi,

I'm having a private to public connection between two JIRA instances. When syncing an issue, I can see that the changes are passed to the remote JIRA, but I can still see the issue in the queue and the status doesn't change to "Synchronized". I had this problem in the past but it got solved by itself, and now for some reason it doesn't.

What can cause that and how can I fix it?

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Normally a sync transaction takes less than a minute - so if it is stuck, then chances are high that it is 

Either

• Blocked at the other  side
      • The connection has been disabled for some reason
      • There are a large number of other transactions in progress that first need to be handled before this one is.

Can you check if any of these conditions are met

We are planning to change the reporting in the sync panel such that the user can see that the sync is being handled on the other side.

1. Yaakov Shamii

None of the conditions occur.

The issue was already created, but the sync status is "Waiting_Response_Received" on destination side and "Waiting_For_Response" on source side. Tried already to update the connection and disable/enable Exalate (on both sides).

What else can I do?

2. user-3fd1a

Can you clean the sync for this issue and reconnect?

3. Yaakov Shamii

tried, didn't work

4. user-3fd1a

Please forward the exalate support zip from both ends to our support channel.  We'll have a look

5. John Lombardo

Know this is kind of old but was there ever a solution?

I have a local sync and everything stopped syncing between the two Jira service projects.  Everything is stuck "In progress" and nothing is syncing.

Everything was working perfectly a week ago.

CommentAdd your comment...