we are working on syncing 27000+ issues from Jira DC to Jira Cloud.

I have precreated the issues in cloud, using CSV import (with the basics, such as original issue key, issue type and summary)

Per recommendations I have received, we are not attempting to sync all 27000 at once via a bulk connect - instead we are doing it in blocks (like current open Epics, issues in epics and their subtasks)

How can I determine if we have already done a bulk connect on one or more issues (and therefore an issue is already 'exalated')?

I don't want to manually click the each issue to see if it has an exalate value.

1. Kevin Ketchum

That seems to be a reasonable approach.

I determined that there are some records that I need to sync - I queued up over 500 via the Sync Trigger option.

However, I see this error for many of them in the source instance Error queue:

Destination side answered: ``IO operation was stopped unexpectedly after 0 bytes because of java.lang.IllegalStateException: Sink.asPublisher(fanout = false) only supports one subscriber (which is allowed, see reactive-streams specification, rule 1.12)`

This is not the first time I have seen this error.  What does it mean and how do I address it?

2. Ariel Aguilar

Hi Kevin,

This is related to Exalate node space. Feel free to open a support case.

Kind regards,

Ariel

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hi Kevin,

Maybe you can do a JQL search by using something like:

project = TEST and issue in under_sync()

In this example, it will return all the Test issues that are already in-sync.

Let me know if this works for you to validate before doing the Bulk connect.

Kind regards,

Ariel

CommentAdd your comment...