We have problems with the synchronisation of two fields

1º Group picker single user
I followed the instructions on the page
https://docs.idalko.com/exalate/display/ED/How+to+sync+Group+Picker+custom+field#HowtosyncGroupPickercustomfield-GroupPicker(singlegroup)synchronization.1
And when I try to do the synchronization I get an error in the Outgoing

replica.customField. "Group Picker single group" = issue.customField. "Group Picker single group"

The error I get is
Cannot get property 'Group Picker single group' on null object
I don't know if I have to fill in the value of the field in the outgoing.

Is the solution the same for User Picker fields?

2º Label custom field
I followed the instructions on the page
https://docs.idalko.com/exalate/display/ED/How+to+synchronize+label+custom+field
And I get an error in the Incoming instruction

issue.customFields. "Atlassian Label".value + = replica.customFields. "Atlassian Label"?.value

The error I get is
Script cannot be saved. Details: startup failed: Script334.groovy: 72: expecting EOF, found '+' @ line 72, column 45. elds. "Atlassian Label".value + = replic ^ 1 error
The + doesn't like it

Thank you very much for everything
Best regards

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hello, Daniel Caloto Suárez 
      Thanks for raising the question here.
      For the problem one, I believe there's a typo:
      please try replacing 

replica.customField. "Group Picker single group" = issue.customField. "Group Picker single group"

with

replica.customFields. "Group Picker single group" = issue.customFields. "Group Picker single group"

As for the second one, I believe the problem is in the space between +  sign and =  sign, please replace

issue.customFields. "Atlassian Label".value + = replica.customFields. "Atlassian Label"?.value

with

issue.customFields. "Atlassian Label".value += replica.customFields. "Atlassian Label"?.value

Regards, Serhiy.

CommentAdd your comment...