Hello,

I have been looking at your add-on for Jira Software and Jira Service Management its features and a few questions have arisen that to wanted to know how to clarify.

I am migrating a Jira Software Server instance to Cloud, however i will keep a Jira Service Management instance on Server. I found that with your add-on installed on these instances can maintain the connectivity that i currently have between projects, regarding the creation of issues and updating them.

However, my doubt is regarding the connectivity between them, since in the middle of the communication between instances there is a WAF with many restrictions. For the connectivity of the instances will we need to have some specific port open? Is there something specific in the requests made by the add-on so that it is easy to create a rule in the WAF to not have communication blocking?

Kind regards,
Luis Pinto

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hi Luis Pinto 

Checkout Private / Public issue synchronization

Exalate allows to setup a connection between 2 environments where one of the two is not reachable by the other.  Ie you will not have to open the firewalls to make bidirectional synchronisation possible.

CommentAdd your comment...