Hello,

Is there any documentation available about REST API methods available for Exalate add-on? For example:

• GET method to get all sync errors,
  • GET method to GET event count in Sync Queue.

I was not able to find any info about API in https://docs.idalko.com.

We want to monitor synchronization process using Zabbix monitoring tool.

We are using Exalate 4.5.3 on Jira Core and Jira Service Desk.

CommentAdd your comment...

3 answers

Hi Kārlis Rozenbergs

We created a page with a number of relevant REST calls - here

We still need to document how you can get the JWT token (which is used for authentication), but this is something that can be done in the course of the week.

1. Kārlis Rozenbergs

Thanks for response, but your provided API calls are not exactly what I wanted. I have found that /rest/issuehub/4.0/errors shows JSON with all sync errors.

2. user-3fd1a

And is this sufficient for your question - then I will add it to the documentation

3. Kārlis Rozenbergs

yes, please do so.

4. SDR

Is there already an documentation on how to get an JWT Token? We have to monitor exalate sync errors because we already had several problems mit our customers because we have not seen new tickets because they were not synced

Where can I find the documentation on JWT token? At the Moment only Basic Auth with admin rights works..

We still need to document how you can get the JWT token (which is used for authentication), but this is something that can be done in the course of the week.

Is there any other way to monitor Connection Status and Queue length? Is there anything publicly available?