I'm new to using exalate so excuse my question here but I've setup a simple sync from server A to server B (Jira On-Premise for both) and anytime I have a sync error, the issue is created even with the sync error.  When I try to resolve and retry, it creates a new issue and I'm left with duplicates.  Am I missing something on my incoming script that prevents the creation if there is an error?  I'm just using the default script when you first create a sync rule.  Thanks for any advice.

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

This can occur during the acknowledge phase of the transaction

• What is the error that is raised?
      • Is this a visual mode or a scripted mode connection
      1. Ariel Mears

It's scripted (using mergeComment with the author as the executor) and the error is below:  The user does have rights because I can login as them and create a comment.

It was not possible to create service desk comment from createParams `BasicCommentParameters{executor=reedrya(JIRAUSER13919), commentId=null, created=2019-02-22 09:50:57.367, body='{html}

closed call out and it closed ticket

{html}', groupName='null', roleLevelId=null, issue=ITSD-472, commentProperties={exalate.comment.creator={"byExalate":true}}, createNotification=false}` The Service Desk Error: `null`, message `You don't have permission to access this service project.`

2. Ariel Mears

issue.comments = commentHelper.mergeComments(issue, replica, {
             it.executor = nodeHelper.getUserByEmail(it.author?.email)
             it.body = "{html}" + it.body + "{html}"
        })

3. Francis Martens (Exalate)

Is the customer request set.
        Jira Service Desk functions are enabled based on setting that field.

CommentAdd your comment...