Hello team,

I am creating INC in SN and sending it to Jira SD. Ticket is created succefully.

Destination side, i.e. Jira's incoming script - firstSync section - looks as below

(and some more lines but not relevant):

if(firstSync){
  syncHelper.syncBackAfterProcessing()

Source side, i.e. line in SN incoming script for replica.key looks as below:

def defaultEntityType = "incident" 
if(firstSync) entityType = defaultEntityType else entityType
if(entityType == "incident")
{
   incident.u_jira_incident_ticket_id = replica.key
}

I don't receive Jira's ticket ID (ITC-....) in response, i.e. after ticket is created in Jira from SN side, and also don't get ITC-.... when this ticket is updated on Jira's side and update is sent to SN.

The only case when ITC-... is saved in SN is when new ticket is created in SN from Jira side.

1. Jonathan Gilbert

Hi Andrew/ Support

I am also seeing the same issue, When a ticket is created from ServiceNow, Jira is not pushing the ticket ID back. I have looked at your suggestion Francis and I see no Outbound sync leaving Jira

CommentAdd your comment...

2 answers

Francis Martens (Exalate) 

I am curious to know if the above question was solved.

See my question post about sync Status Resolved from SN to Jira Service Management.

I'll really appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Olimpia

Can you check if the syncBackAfterProcessing is called?
      Whenever exalating from servicenow to Jira, you should see in Jira, in the sync queue a message in the outgoing queue once that the incoming sync is processed.

If this is not happening - you will have to share your exalate support zip through the support portal as there might be another problem.