In your article https://docs.idalko.com/exalate/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=19629686 you write:

"For better performance, we recommend to configure one connection. You can add multiple conditions to the Sync Rules to cover all the affected projects."

In our company we start with Exalate and i think, we will have around 5-20 Jira-Projects to synchronize from Onsite Jira to Hosting-Zone Jira (both Jira Server and Exalate 5.0.4-j8).
The first projects have different rules and therefore i created three connections with their different triggers. Since there are connection-based maintenance-tools like "Bulk-Connect", "Clean-Up Tools" and "Errors" i think, it's easier to have different connections to handle problems.

Therefore, i like to have an advice about the amount of connections as example:
- Is there a limit of connections?
- How behave the performance in connection to the amount of "connections". From what amount it gets critical?
- Is it related to the amount of the issue, that will be synched?
- Further considerations ?

Thanks
Adrian Suter

CommentAdd your comment...

2 answers

Hello Adrian. 

We don't have strict limit of connections. We recommend to keep their number around 15, however there is no limit of connections. 

We recommend to reduce the amount of triggers to ensure your system runs smoothly at all times. 

There is no strict limit in the amount of issues to sync as well. 

Hope this helps.

Hello Mariia,

Thank you very much for your clarification.

Adrian