Description

I have a connection between ServiceNow and Zendesk  this Connection I am passing Status data between the Applications

replica.status = issue.status

My problem is that ServiceNow has a status of Critical that Zendesk does not have and which can't be added in Zendesk. So what I have done is create a check box on all tickets in Zendesk that is manually set by the Agent to indicate the "Critcal" nature of a ticket.

What I need to do is when I receive a case from SN if the SN status is Critical I would mark the Zendesk Status as Urgent and check the Critical check box in ZN.

thank you,

CommentAdd your comment...

3 answers

Sorry I think I get it now.

Sorry maybe I did a poor job writing this up and wasn’t clear. What I am  looking to have happen is that when :

1. A in ServiceNow  is created or updated in in ServiceNow with a Status of Critical.
        2. Ticket or update is pushed to Zendesk
        3. Zendesk creates a ticket with a status of Urgent with the  “Critical” Check Box checked
        4. Zendesk receives an update from ServiceNow when a tickets status in ServiceNow is updated to “Critical”, Zendesk updates the status of the Zendesk ticket to Urgent and checks the Critical Incident Check Box

I might not understand your solution below if it works as I outlined above.

Hi Champ,

You could try something like this:

//Incoming Zendesk
          if (replica.state == "Critical") {
          issue.setStatus("Urgent")
          issue.customFields."Checkbox Field"?.value = true
          }

You will need to:

• Use the right CF Name
          • Make sure you are sending the state from service now on the snownode outgoing.

Thanks,

Juan