Getting below errors while syncing the issues from Jira cloud to Jira server.

Issue 1 - Unexpected error like the below screenshot. These type of issues are 250 of them.

Issue 2 - License error like the below screenshot. These type of issues are 1000 of them.

How can these issues be fixed. I need help asap as my client is waiting for this syncing.

Below is the zip file of the generated error related to Issue 1 as a sample.

2020-Nov-09–1121.zip

I dont have any zip files related to Issue 2. Because they are not generated.

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

The error text shows that there is a licensing error.
      Both sides of the connection need a valid license. 
      If you can get this arranged - you can clear this error

1. A Bhavya Praneeth

Thank you for your answer.

We purchased a license in our cloud Jira instance and now the sync queue is ready to sync.

But my local server instance is not ready because the license is not purchased there. Why because the local server is also a trail Jira instance for 30 days. We took a trial version for trying the migration process from cloud to server, Once this is successful we won't be using this local server instance because we will export the whole dump to our client because they have the paid version of the on-premise instance.

As per your suggestion we cannot purchase a Jira server instance for just this one migration.

Then how would I update my license in the Jira server instance to complete the other 1360 issues to be synced.

Please suggest the alternative for this.

Waiting for your reply.

2. Francis Martens (Exalate)

I don't understand.
        Why don't you sync with the instance which has the valid license?

3. A Bhavya Praneeth

Hi Francis,

We purchased license on both the instances and I started issues sync process. 79 issues among 1360 were been synced and again unexpected errors are shown. 

Can you please help me on this asap.

Below is the stack trace of one of the issue - 

com.exalate.api.exception.bug.BugException: Unexpected error occurred. Generate an exalate support.zip file and contact support. at com.exalate.error.services.BugExceptionCategoryService.generateBugException(BugExceptionCategoryService.scala:20) at com.exalate.replication.services.replication.EventProcessorService$$anonfun$1.applyOrElse(EventProcessorService.scala:143) at com.exalate.replication.services.replication.EventProcessorService$$anonfun$1.applyOrElse(EventProcessorService.scala:136) at scala.concurrent.Future.$anonfun$recoverWith$1(Future.scala:417) at scala.concurrent.impl.Promise.$anonfun$transformWith$1(Promise.scala:41) at scala.concurrent.impl.CallbackRunnable.run(Promise.scala:64) at akka.dispatch.BatchingExecutor$AbstractBatch.processBatch(BatchingExecutor.scala:56) at akka.dispatch.BatchingExecutor$BlockableBatch.$anonfun$run$1(BatchingExecutor.scala:93) at scala.runtime.java8.JFunction0$mcV$sp.apply(JFunction0$mcV$sp.java:23) at scala.concurrent.BlockContext$.withBlockContext(BlockContext.scala:85) at akka.dispatch.BatchingExecutor$BlockableBatch.run(BatchingExecutor.scala:93) at akka.dispatch.TaskInvocation.run(AbstractDispatcher.scala:48) at akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator.scala:48) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(Unknown Source) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(Unknown Source) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(Unknown Source) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: akka.stream.IOOperationIncompleteException: IO operation was stopped unexpectedly after 251727872 bytes because of java.io.IOException: No space left on device at akka.stream.impl.io.FileOutputStage$$anon$1.onPush(FileOutputStage.scala:67) at akka.stream.impl.fusing.GraphInterpreter.processPush(GraphInterpreter.scala:541) at akka.stream.impl.fusing.GraphInterpreter.processEvent(GraphInterpreter.scala:495) at akka.stream.impl.fusing.GraphInterpreter.execute(GraphInterpreter.scala:390) at akka.stream.impl.fusing.GraphInterpreterShell.runBatch(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:625) at akka.stream.impl.fusing.ActorGraphInterpreter$SimpleBoundaryEvent.execute(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:56) at akka.stream.impl.fusing.ActorGraphInterpreter$SimpleBoundaryEvent.execute$(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:52) at akka.stream.impl.fusing.ActorGraphInterpreter$BatchingActorInputBoundary$OnNext.execute(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:95) at akka.stream.impl.fusing.GraphInterpreterShell.processEvent(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:600) at akka.stream.impl.fusing.ActorGraphInterpreter.akka$stream$impl$fusing$ActorGraphInterpreter$$processEvent(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:769) at akka.stream.impl.fusing.ActorGraphInterpreter$$anonfun$receive$1.applyOrElse(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:784) at akka.actor.Actor.aroundReceive(Actor.scala:535) at akka.actor.Actor.aroundReceive$(Actor.scala:533) at akka.stream.impl.fusing.ActorGraphInterpreter.aroundReceive(ActorGraphInterpreter.scala:691) at akka.actor.ActorCell.receiveMessage(ActorCell.scala:575) at akka.actor.ActorCell.invoke(ActorCell.scala:545) at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processMailbox(Mailbox.scala:270) at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:231) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: java.io.IOException: No space left on device at java.base/sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImpl.write0(Native Method) at java.base/sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImpl.write(Unknown Source) at java.base/sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.writeFromNativeBuffer(Unknown Source) at java.base/sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.write(Unknown Source) at java.base/sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.write(Unknown Source) at akka.stream.impl.io.FileOutputStage$$anon$1.onPush(FileOutputStage.scala:63) ... 20 more

4. Francis Martens (Exalate)

Can you raise an issue on our support portal (here) with the exalate support zip added.

Thanks

CommentAdd your comment...