Hi,

in the connection setup, from ZD to Jira, the rule filter is based on a tag:jira (which is created from a check box). however, then an issue is updated from JSD to ZD, the jira tag disappears (as well as other tags).

How can i protect the ZD tagsfrom being over-written by JSD?

i need the jira tag to be able to maintain the sync going.

Thanks

1. ben friedman

from what im seeing - after the first sync from ZD to JSD, the Jira tag is in the JSD issue. after that, when i examine both replicas, they both contain the Jira tag. after i update from JSD, the Jira label disappers from the replicas.

any thoughts?

2. ben friedman

there isnt a tag locker on the ZD side. and all the other tags/lables go through. just the Jira label isnt coming through. 

3. Juan Grases

Could you confirm that the Jira is sending the labels (tags)

//Jira Outgoing
    replica.labels = issue.labels

4. ben friedman

yes, that is on.

in the local replica, when sending back from JSD to ZD, the label exists.

when its being sent to ZD, it doesnt register.

The tag is being formed from a checkbox field. on the ZD, that field registers as false (i.e not checked).

i think the tag might be syncing, but its then removed since the check box field is set to false.

what should i add in the incoming sync on ZD to make sure the checkbox is always checked?

CommentAdd your comment...

3 answers

issue.customFields."checkbox field name"?.value = true

i tried to either set all labels to on, or off. that didnt work. 

some labels are passing. the only one that isnt passing is the one called 'jira' any chance its a special word?

1. Juan Grases

Not that I am aware of

Hi!
      You might try to remove the line:

issue.labels   = replica.labels

From the zendesk incoming script, would that work?

Best regards,
      Juan

1. ben friedman

alternatively, how can i set a value for a custom checkbox field in ZD via a script?

2. Juan Grases
        1. Hi Ben, better to keep track of this one in a separate community question. Could you create one?