Confluence has been updated to ver 6.15.9. In case of any troubles, please contact infra team.

Questions

Hi I am trying to sync a datetime field in Jira with a date field in zendesk (bi-directionally) since Zendesk doesnt support date time fields.

Ideally in the future I would like to sync the "Time" portion as maybe a text field in zendesk but for now I just want the date to set the datetime in JIRA (I am okay if it always sets a default time as long as the date is correct)

Here is my current setup:

JIRA Outgoing Sync:

replica.customFields."Outage Start Time" = issue.customFields."Outage Start Time" 

JIRA Incoming Sync:

issue.customFields."Outage Start Time".value = replica.customFields."Outage Start Time"?.value 

Zendesk Outgoing Sync:

replica.customFields."Outage Start Time" = issue.customFields."Outage Start Time" 

Zendesk Incoming Sync:

issue.customFields."Outage Start Time".value = replica.customFields."Outage Start Time"?.value

Its currently syncing back and forth but for some reason the datetime value in Jira is the day before the date in zendesk.

Syncing from Jira to zendesk sets the proper date value but syncing from zendesk to Jira doesnt.

For example,

Date in Zendesk is changed to  16/Jul/20

DateTime in JIRA = 15/Jul/20 5:00 PM

CommentAdd your comment...