Hello,

I am trying to see if it is possible to sync Stagil fields (https://stagil.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SAJ/overview) from one issue to another. I have seen that exalate documentation has information on Insight customfields. But not stagil. My attempts are not working but I am not getting an error that I can work with, so I do not know what I am doing wrong.

Best Regards

CommentAdd your comment...

3 answers

Hi Francis Martens (Exalate),

Your code for table grid is interesting but maybe its something missing for me because it does not look like you retrieve the code for the other issue. You just create a new table when it is syncronizing.

I have tried multiple ways to update the stagil field with no luck. With Scriptrunner I can update it just the setcustomfield either retrieving a value or setting a default string. If I can do that with the groovy of scritprunner shouldn't it be possible to do it with exalate's groovy?
      I have tried even putting a string by default, it does not give out an error but it does not update the issue at the end. Any tips on how I could set the field? or force a string into a field?

Best Regards

1. Francis Martens (Exalate)

We are currently overwhelmed, so no time to experiment atm

If you follow the same approach as you do in scriptrrunner, you should be able to perform the same operation.

Exalate runs in the same process space as Jira, and all Jira and app services can be accessed
        Starting from ComponentAccessor, instantiating the required services, you can build towards doing the update.

Hi Francis Martens (Exalate),

I am pretty sure it stores it in the database, I have used it in scripts and can be manage with getcustomfield value or set. But when I try to do an integration with Exalate it seems it recovers the value but I cannot manage to set it (it does not throw any errors but it does not do it).

I will check the documentation you attached and see if it helps me.

Best Regards

Hi Lara LG

Do you know where Stagil is storing its data and how it can be accessed?
        We did once an integration with the Table grid editor - but that was easy as it is our own product
        https://docs.idalko.com/exalate/x/boUrAQ

Maybe you can find some inspiration there

Francis