Does anyone often experience issues with accessing their consoles after a Salesforce Release or Sandbox Refresh? It seems like every time there's a release or we refresh or Sandbox there's an issue.

For example, we followed the resource for capturing the Application Consumer Secret & Key and updating the application in the Sandbox, after the refresh, to access the original Node. As soon as we entered and saved, the error showed "You are not permitted to access this resource". Now we cannot access either console in PROD or Sandbox. 

CommentAdd your comment...

4 answers

Hi Kaleigh Garcia ,
      Thank you for reaching out.
      The issue happens because after the sandbox refresh,  a new Connected app is issued in the Salesforce sandbox.

As a result, the backup credentials are outdated and you cannot access your original node anymore.

Our team is already working to provide a solution for this issue. We will keep you in the loop for the updates.

Meanwhile, you can resolve it by re-installing Exalate by following the steps below:

1. Uninstall Exalate: Follow the Uninstallation Guide
      2. Install Exalate again: Follow the Installation Guide

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Kaleigh Garcia thank you for sharing the ticket number, that would be enough for now.
        Our team will get back to you ASAP once we have the updates.

Thank you, Eugenia Bokova ! I have a Case open as already that is currently being evaluated (EASE-30632). Would you like me to submit a different one for keeping in the loop? Let me know what you prefer.

Eugenia Bokova , thank you for that information. It seems like I have the same issue in PROD. Is that due to the Spring Release potentially? 

1. Eugenia Bokova

Kaleigh Garcia I can check it with our team but as far as I can see, it's not.

2. Kaleigh Garcia

Hm, okay. Thank you. I will attempt the steps below. Please keep me in the loop for any updates here as this integration is critical. It syncs data that is Customer facing for us, so it's inconvenient having to do this. It seems like as we entered the Consumer Secret/Key that was instructed to be entered upon the Sandbox refresh, it errored out both the PROD and Sandbox Consoles. 

3. Eugenia Bokova

Kaleigh Garcia sure, we will keep you posted on this.
              Could you please also submit a support ticket at https://exalate.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals so that we can keep you in a loop?
              Thank you.