I just can't get the Issue security to be updated in the remote Jira issue. I have: * exactly the same name of the Issue security scheme * exactly the same name of the Issue security level * Sync user is member of the Administrators role which have "Set Issue Security" permission * Security level is set to Default level outgoing code: replica.securityLevel = issue.securityLevel incoming code: issue.securityLevel = replica.securityLevel Nothing is shown in the logs - what am I missing?
    CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Has the proxy user access to the security level

Ie - if you have security level 'Reporter and Team', where team is a specific group, is the proxy user member of that group?

I will try to reproduce

• What  version of Jira
      • What version of Exalate
      • Local sync or remote sync

1. Björn Gullander (Riada)

I think I found the error - the security level names were actually a bit different. "Supplier ... " in one server an "Suppliers .." in the other. 

However a follow up question - there was no error logged and no exception to be caught when I had this problem. For us it is utterly important that the security level is synced, or the wrong suppliers will see issues they should not see. Is there any other way to make sure to catch this kind of problem with security level sync?

In our case we only have one security level and it should always be set on the issues. 

CommentAdd your comment...