When exalate is installed it is visible across all the teams. How can I restrict this Addon to look for only one team under my DevOps project? I do not want this plugin to be visible on all other team/project workitems. Let me know if there is a setting which needs to be turned off.
    CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hi Pani

Thanks for raising the issue here - much appreciated.

Could you detail out what you would like to avoid as there are different possibilities

• Not able to see the sync status panel
      • Not able to initiate the sync, but still see the sync status
      • Any other type of information

Francis

1. Pani

Please see my screenshots

2. Francis Martens (Exalate)

Ah that is currently not supported.
        We need to check internally

3. Pani

This would be a potential roadblock in implementing at my organization. Please check and let me know asap.

Thanks,

4. Francis Martens (Exalate)

OK - this is a feature request, and needs to be processed like any other feature requests (taking into account validation and so on) so it will take some time.

The way that we are thinking to solve it is by querying from the underlying tracker (ie azure devops) a group 'exalate-users' and check if the current user is part of that group.

Would this work

5. Pani

I can give it a try...Can you send me the instructions?

6. Francis Martens (Exalate)

The feature first needs to be built (smile)

7. Francis Martens (Exalate)

Pani - if you raise an issue in the support portal - we'll be able to keep you up to date whenever it is delivered
        (of course assuming this is something you can wait for - and no - I don't have a delivery date)

CommentAdd your comment...